thank you for your reply and sorry for the long time I didn’t reply.
At this time in August we used partially ActiveSync/ KOE with z-push and the still working MAPI in old Zarafa mode in parallel.
Meanwhile we changed a lot and now its working correctly, although we’re not aware which change was the reason for the result. I even wouldn’t be able to reconstruct the former situation.
Regarding the title, you are right: Of course, a from-address was shown, but in fact the primary mail address of the user, which was supposed to be the wrong one.
The 500 Internal Server Error is the general catch all error when the server throws an exception. The first thing you need to know about an “Internal Server Error” is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. There are a number of causes for a 500 Internal Server Error to display in a web browser. Consider some debugging tips to help diagnose and fix common causes of this problem.
Refresh the URL that you have requested. The error may be for the short term.
Clear all the website cache from your web browser
Delete website cookies because error 500 can be obstructed by clearing the website cookies. Restart your web browser after clearing cookies.
Create a new .htaccess file. Sometimes the incorrect code and command in .htaccess file cause error 500 on the website. Rename the file with another name; it will automatically become invalid. Then create a new .htaccess file and upload it to the server.
Finally, Ask your Hosting Provider
I think its a rather straight statement that we had to do since a lot of older users saw KOE as a direct replacement for the old MAPI connection, which it simply isn’t.
I personally do not have problems with using KOE, but there are indeed scenarios especially with very large folder trees and shared folders where it does not work as good. Normally I would always try to push for WebApp/DeskApp as this also allows for easier use of other parts of Kopano.
If that is no option for you, you could still try to add the inbox via imap.
The latest known Outlook clients are the linked one. The zarafaclient-7.2.6-52189.msi I can not find up to now. Also the changelog between the versions 189 and 190 is not available. Have anybody stored the version 190 and data about the changes?
i don’t know at MAPI_E_DISK_ERROR and MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR
there was also a messages by import with MAPI_E_DISK_ERROR waiting… try again… 5sek or similar.
The maschine was not on ssd only hdd, but the import is finished after 14hours. After this i notice also moving messages was very slow. So, i check the tuning, because i do a few udates and changes since first installation…
i take a look here:
now it runs very smoother also with moving a few houndert messages.
i think the import was the same thing.
Back to the thunderbirs/outlook folder sync…
after restart/rebooting the server outlook and thunderbird’s folders are not watching.
Then i move the folders to another dir, wait a bit and restart thunderbird. After this, the folders are watching by wait a few seconds/minute, then i move the folders back to the main dir with thunderbird, now it seems to be ok.