Ok, I understand your motivation.
I am not sure if this is possible, but with the GAB sync setup correctly it might work fine.
There is an option that allows you editing the default names for the signatures (available via the PluginDebugger).
I’ve created a ticket to introduce such an option for opening shared folders: https://jira.kopano.io/browse/KOE-116
Still, please be (and make your users) aware that:
- KOE is not a replacement for the Zarafa MAPI provider - and it’s not meant to be one!
- It’s completely different technology (MAPI vs ActiveSync)
- there are things that work better IMHO, but also many things that don’t work or work differently
- your users should strongly reconsider if all shared folders and calendars are really needed. In KOE they are fully synchronized to the desktops. With the MAPI provider you could just “online access” them. This is a huge difference, especially for big folders! Don’t let them continue as is!
- there is e.g. a button to open webapp directly from Outlook. For a folder you need to look at once or twice a month you shouldn’t synchronize it to Outlook, but better use the Webapp in these moments.
It’s different technology. Your users should be aware of that.
I hope you’ve added additional webserver resources because Z-Push server usage will go up steep (think about different usage of a desktop vs mobile software). Not sure how many users you plan to migrate, but don’t try this “all at once” (depending on the amounts of users).
There are many points to be observed here. IMHO the folder names is not the most important thing you have to consider.