WebApp 3.4.23 was synchronized to the final directory today.
In this release we fixed the following:
- Import calendar items (ics & vcs) from an uploaded attachment
- Folder option to delete all items from folder
- Various widget fixes and improvements
- In a previous announcement we’ve made it possible to play around with different HTML editors. This functionality was made up of two plugins:
HTML editor plugin, to enable the functionality and
htmleditor-minimaltinyplugin to install a new editor.
HTML editor pluginfunctionality itself is now part of WebApp since this release to enable more editors in the future.
If you want to give another editor a try you can clone the plugin via this link.
This is completely optional.
A package will be available in the future when we’re happy with the quality.
- Bugs related to direct booking and ambiguious recipients in meeting requests
And more small improvements and bug fixes
The changelog can be found here.
If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it here in the forum.