part of the challenge is that the code that evaluates rules is only part of the delivery component of Kopano and therefore cannot be interfaced with by other components. So one would need to reimplement the whole engine in e.g. php to make it usable from WebApp directly.
We actually had a prototype at some point for a daemon with a RestAPI that could take care of this. But it never progressed further.
If you would be a programmer, the easiest route for you would be to use python-kopano to connect to your mailbox directly. From there on you could use python to filter your mails and move them accordingly. I am not aware of an example here however.
That’s strange. I can not reproduce the issue.
Just for reference, the problem occurred with webapp 126.96.36.199+1967, then I upgraded it to 188.8.131.52+1995.1 but the blank messages were still present. I accessed Webapp with Firefox 87.0 with Adblock Plus enabled.
And now it’s the same browser, and the same version and the messages are readable, again.
@tgm Yes, but it is not satisfactory. My customers could not really reproduce the problem and they did not report such an issue any more; maybe they are angry about me, Kopano and everything else…
Since last weekend, we use WebApp 5.0.0; it looks really good, the Kopano team did a really good job!
In the past, we had some other problems with inline attachments, so we switched this value to false in /etc/kopano/webapp/config.php:
// Use DOMPurify to filter HTML
// Caution: disabling DOMPurify is a potential security risk.
Thanks Adreas for your help but I decided to upgrade to core-10.0.1.32.8037834-Ubuntu_20.04-amd64 from core-184.108.40.206.b8890ad-Ubuntu_18.04-amd64 and webapp-220.127.116.11+1976.7f9980f-Ubuntu_20.04-all from webapp-18.104.22.1681+1401.0062e87-Ubuntu_18.04-all and that went successful. Although I had to run dpkg multiple times using --auto-deconfigure to get through but finally dpkg was successful and everything looks fine now. Even an old Zarafa Change Password plug-in is functional with this latest webapp version.
So the error forced me to upgrade to the latest version so I’m good to go for the years to come…
Thanks a lot again!