I am trying to syncronise an account on Outlook 2016. It works absolutely fine on any device, being iphone, android etc. Kopano webapp shows correctly all the entries.
This is a personal calendar, not a public one
However when adding it to Outlook 2016 on the same internal network (i.e. very fast network) the following happens:
- email after a while appears correctly and functions correctly.
- The calendar does not appear or if I try to re-add the account several times, occasionally a few would come up then stop and not update anymore.
I have tried everything including:
- adding and removing the Outlook activesync account several times.
- going into the MDM plugin and removing or forcing resync the Outlook profile
- Selecting less days to be offline in Outlook
- I tried both on Windows 10 and Windows 7 and the results are the same.
- I left Outlook running an entire night and still does not update.
- Clicking send/receive in Outlook many many times, still nothing.
I am running z-push (and the kopano server) on Debian 8.0 with the following versions:
Any help or where you think I should be going from here very much appreciated.