[Solved] Problem Uploading any files
gerd last edited by gerd
i am facing a Problem i can’t solve:
I have a freshly installed Kopano Core Server with Webapp in a UCS-Server (Debian based).
Every time i try to upload a file in Webapp (eg. to send a e-mail attachment) the Files are uploaded with size 0.
In the Webserver (apache) error log i get:
[Tue Sep 24 07:02:24.638687 2019] [:error] [pid 881] [client 192.168.241.2:41984] PHP Warning: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0, referer: https://192.168.0.4/webapp/
In the temporary directory of webpapp (/var/lib/kopano-webapp/tmp/attachments) a empty folder is created in the moment of the upload.
I have checked
- permissions of /var/lib/kopano-webapp/tmp
- /etc/kopano/webapp/config.php -> define(“TMP_PATH”, "/var/lib/kopano-webapp/tmp);
- /etc/php/7.0/apache/php.ini -> post_max_size = 8M
Bevore installation of the “real” Server i installed a test server exactly the same way -> no problem there.
- compared output of phpinfo(); from working test-server and non-working server -> i see no related diffs
The test server is still availiable but i cant find any difference.
Anyone a hint for me how to further debug ?
- OS: UCS 4.4
- Kopano Webapp 3.5.5 (Community Edition, installed from UCS AppCenter)
- PHP 7.0 (Debian / UCS)
gerd last edited by
OK, found the Problem: Wrong file ACLs on /tmp
Once (long time ago) restored some files from my backup and chosed /tmp as restore destination.
The backup software also “restored” file acls and it seems that it messed up the file acls for /tmp.
After deleting every ACLs with “setfacl -R -b /tmp” everything works as aspected.