default folder english instead of german

when creating a new user all default folders are spelled in english, on older mailboxes this folders are in language which is configured for the user
How can i change them to other language afterwards like inbox - Posteingang etc

core version 8.3.0-1042
WebApp (but was also with previous webapp versions)

Hello @externa1

if its the same like ZCP, you can change the language based on the installed/supported language of the system (i have CentOS 7 so if you have a Redhat Based system this will help a bit)

localectl list-locales

will give you all installed languages. - Then go to

vi kopano

and change the default=“C” to “de_DE.utf8”. All newly installed stores will have german names.

For changing the existing english Stores, there was a script, but i dont thinks its compatible with kopano.
What should work (if possible) is to unhook the store, and let kopano create a new one.
Basicly just for stores that got nothing loaded.

I think further information will follow.

CentOS 7.4.1708
WebApp external Server - TCP-Socket
Z-Push 2.3.9+0-90.1
PHP 5.6.25 with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev
DeskApp 1.5.0
Outlook 2016(64bit) KOE 1.6.282
Outlook 2010-Zarafa 7.2.6

I’m running kopano on UCS 4.2 (Debian8) so there is no /etc/sysconfig/ folder -

anyone to know what config file i have to modify for kopano default language (in webapp config.php i changed it already to de_DE.utf8 but that did not help every new account has its default folder names in english)

The folder names of the default folders are set when the store is created.
To change them afterwards you need to use a script like this one:

Ok thats clear to me. thanks for the link.
But how do I change the default language on creation of new store ?

The language is defined in the createuser scripts in /etc/kopano/userscripts/createuser.d

Looks like your connection to Kopano Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.