Free/Busy: no information

Hi all,
I have for testing purposes a fresh install of Kopano community edition version 8.6.80 and I manage my users with openldap on the same machine.
Evereything is workin fine so far, but I don’t get free/busy-information when organizing a meeting. Every line - even my own - is grey (“no information”). Can anyone point me to how I can troubleshoot this issue?

Best regards

Thomas Blum

Maybe the public store was not created, the free/busy information is stored there.

Hi eli,
thank you for your answer. You were right, the public store was not created. I now created it but still can’t get no free/busy information. I unhooked my user-store and created a new one but can’t see my own free busy information. Do you (or anyone else) habe further advice?

Hi to all,
I just changed the value for free / busy publishing from the default 2 months to 3 months and now I can see my free busy information. After re-setting it to 2 months, free/busy information is still published. So, maybe this is a bug: leaving the value unchanged means not publishing any information, which is a good default behavior. But the field should then show a value of “0”.

Hi @q5616417, this may be because there was no free/busy information written yet. The free/busy information is written when you modify your calendar (e.g. add an entry) or change your free/busy publishing settings as you did.

Hi @bhuisman,
thank you for your answer. I can confirm this. I created some appointments and meetings but not after creating the public store.

Best regards

Thomas