[solved] Kopano Files: Error 401 when sharing via "share link"

• Hi folks,
    I am using Kopano with Nextcloud. In Nextcloud sharing via “share link” works without any problems, but if I use the Kopanofilesplugin -> click the file I would like to share and click on “share --> share by link” I get an Error 401 “Sharing failed”.

The logfile of Nextcloud says:

POST /ocs/v1.php/apps/files_sharing/api/v1/shares HTTP/1.1" 401 4948 

Cannot figure out, why the filesplugin “thinks” that this action is unauthorized.

One thing I also would like to mention is, that I access Nextcloud via SSL / Port 4430 (yes 4430).

Any thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Nextcloud version : 13.02
    Operating system and version : Debian Stretch
    Apache or nginx version: Apache 2.4.25-3+deb9u4
    PHP version: 7.0.27-0+deb9u1

Kopanofiles: 2.1
    WebApp:
    3.4.15.1513+65.1
    Kopano Core:

• Hi,
    I’m also running Webapp-3.4.15.1513+65.1 and KC8.5.9 with nextcloud 13.0.2 but with PHP 5.6 cause I’m on debian 8- jessie
    and I can’t confirm this issue.
    Share with link works fine - maybe you can try an update to NC 13.03?
    Is everythin else working? so can you access the nextcloud with click on Files?

regards

• Hi Andy,
    yes I can access the nextcloud with click on Files. Everything works fine except the share via link function.

At the moment I have got the same issue with NC14.

Annoying.

• …just while writing this, I thought about the option in Nextcloud which forces the password protection. (I have switched this on). So if I switch the forced password protection for shared files off, “share via link” works!

Please doublecheck if you also force the passwordprotection when sharing files in NC.

Cya!