Hai, i can say, for this topic, it is all working now.
Only adding Davical with z-push makes it very unstable, but that is me i think, missing settings.
I’ll open a new topic for that and mark this one solved.
So basicly how im setup now, i’ll share it so other can use it/learn from it.
1 - default (catch-all-unconfigured ) host, contains the 302 redirects to mail-host
Redirect 302 /AutoDiscover/AutoDiscover.xml https://mail.domain.tld/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml
Redirect 302 /Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml https://mail.domain.tld/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml
Redirect 302 /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml https://mail.domain.tld/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml
2 - server host, the default site for the server, (domain.tld), same as above the 302 redirects.
3 - mail.domain.tld host, contains z-push + activesync + autodiscover
+ aliasname autodiscover.maildomain.tld
! BOTH mail and autodiscover must have a correct SSL Certificate.
4 -SRV records for autodiscover is set in the DNS to https://mail.domain.tld
5 - All other new sites, in domain.tld get the 302 redirects to mail host is all we need now, as shown in step 1.
And resulting in, windows Mail/Android (gmail) and IOS (gmail) correctly configuring with autodiscover for mail contacts and calendar.
I don’t know if currently someone’s working on it. Usually contributors assign the issue to them and fix in the matter of days.
Z-Push JIRA is already publicly open, you don’t need a special read access. If you’d like, I can grant you the community contributor permissions, so that you’re able to update issues, create branches and pull requests.
Im back :-)
Added the account as EAS Account in WindowsMail MSFT-WIN-3/10.0.17763
Changed a Contact (added a second name) where i have a big contact picture
Save that Contact
Checked online the Contact
Contact Picture is now at 112x112px, the changed name is also visible
Now changed another contact and added a picture with 52x52px, since smaller sizes are not allowed
Checked Contact online
Contact picture is at 614x614px… wow, thats blurry and ugly
If i try the same steps with a CardDAV Accout (iCloud), all infos/pictures stays intact
my emClient does not sync properly contacts with Kopano:
So CardDAV-sync via Nextcloud would be a good alternative, as it works properly between mobile phone, laptop and my standalone Nextcloud server. ;)
I didn’t find anything regarding Clouflinux. Did you mean Cloudlinux?
Is installing from repositories not an option (https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Installation)?
Did you check the webserver logs for errors? Is there anything in Z-Push logs?
Z-Push writes states and logs, so the webserver user must have write access to the configured directories.
I use Apache for z-push - so that is an obvious place to look for you to start as you are using NGinx
In my mailbox.log file the entries show 2 IP Addresses - oip=Device_IP, Z-Push-Server_IP;
I do not have anything set in the z-push config file for
// define(‘USE_CUSTOM_REMOTE_IP_HEADER’, ‘X-FORWARDED-FOR’);
// define(‘USE_X_FORWARDED_FOR_HEADER’, true);
Both are commented out.
I have no issues with the DosFilter.
if your system has the necessary Z-Push dependencies (php-imap, php-curl, php-xml etc) and a webserver, then you don’t have to install “real” Debian. As your release is based on stretch, you should use Debian 9 repository (http://repo.z-hub.io/z-push:/final/Debian_9.0/). (Z-Push is actually only a bunch of PHP files, so it probably would work with any Debian repository anyway).
Some additional information as I’ve been watching this in real time now. This issue of email stop syncing happens reliably after approximately 1 hour, give or take a few minutes. At this point it does its final sync (as shown by the timestamp in z-push-admin) and then nothing further.
Currently, z-push-top no longer shows “Email” under additional information and new emails that are arriving in that mailbox are no longer pushed to the phone. If I open the email app on the phone and go to that account, they do show up. But it doesn’t pick up new email unless I pull-down to force a refresh.
z-push-admin still actually shows “Emails” under synchronized data which is different from what I saw before. Perhaps it’s a matter of time when this updates as the phone is doing whatever-it-is doing (or not doing).
It’s unlikely that even in NATted installation your public hostname resolves to 127.0.0.1. It should always point to the eth0 IP because Zimbra binds certain port to that address, and if it’s localhost you will have certain services available only in loopback.
DoSFilter logs to mailbox.log, you should check there. But in case you got trapped here you would have noticed errors in z-push-error.log.
About the broken object I don’t think it’s really an issue. May happen, but if it’s logged it should have been taken care (or just ignored). If it happens often it could possibly slow down sync, because instead of sending a block of object it has to try and retry with smaller chunks, but I don’t think this could mean a delay of minutes or hours.
I’ve no more ideas, you try creative ideas to figure it out :)