Z-Push 2.4.x beta/pre-final updates
the release procedure for Z-Push 2.4.x versions will be the same as for Z-Push 2.3.x versions (except that we won’t publish tarballs anymore).
From today pre-final branch will contain Z-Push 2.4.x releases. If for some reason you want to continue using Z-Push 2.3.x pre-final, you’ll have to disable the current Z-Push pre-final repository and checkout release/2.3 branch. More information about using branches is available at: https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/How+to+get+the+latest+Z-Push+code+from+GIT.
By using the pre-final repository you will automatically get fixes fast and install beta versions.
- When a final is released, in the release/2.4 branch/pre-final repo this version also gets a tag, like version+1-beta0. So, 2.4.0 final in master is called 2.4.1.beta0 in release/2.4.
- Changes are going to be continuously merged into the release/2.4 branch.
- By using the pre-final repository you will get these changes when update/upgrade from the repository.
- These changes will be part of the next released beta, but you will have them before the beta is officially released (a released beta is just a bundle of changes).
- 2.4.0 was released (final, in the GIT master branch)
- in release/2.4 2.4.0 is called 2.4.1.beta0+0 (same thing, just a different name)
- as changes are merged, the last number will increase, 2.4.1.beta0+6 are changes that are going to become 2.4.1.beta1. Same as 2.4.1.beta1+X are changes that are going to become 2.4.1.beta2 (or perhaps final if we consider these changes trivial enough that we don’t release another beta).
This thread is to keep you updated about the changes that are merged into the release/2.4 branch.
Alternatively you could get the same via a GIT checkout of the release/2.4 branch.
If you have any feedback about the version, please open a new thread mentioning the exact version number logged in your z-push log.
Tickets in 2.4.0.alpha1 release:
[ ZP-295] AS 14.1: Implement FirstDayOfWeek for recurring items
[ ZP-596] ActiveSync 14.1 related issues and tasks
[ ZP-742] Implement OnlineMeeting*Link
[ ZP-743] Implement Picture for ResolveRecipients
[ ZP-744] Implement Picture for Search
[ ZP-745] Implement BodyPart and BodyPartPreference
[ ZP-746] Implement PrimarySmtpAddress in Settings
[ ZP-747] Implement Accounts in Settings
[ ZP-748] Implement RightsManagementInformation
[ ZP-753] Add ASV 14.1 constant to zpush.php
[ ZP-758] Implement MeetingMessageType
[ZP-1051] z-push/include/mimeDecode.php:902 mb_strlen(): Unknown encoding “windows-1250”
[ZP-1121] Output opaque data
[ZP-1145] Support fpm in webserver config packages
[ZP-1161] Update Nginx config
[ZP-1162] Create a nginx config package
[ZP-1165] Tools: z-push-admin could have an option to delete profiles older than X days
[ZP-1209] AutoDiscover: config parameter to get a valid username
[ZP-1214] AutoDiscover should check for credentials even in GET requests
[ZP-1258] Use PR_EC_IMAP_EMAIL to get RFC822 data
[ZP-1261] Reduce amount of repeated glob calls
[ZP-1267] Change summed mapi tags
[ZP-1270] Unknown origin and warnings when listing configured shared folders via API
[ZP-1271] Impersonate shared folders with own credentials
[ZP-1276] Error in logging when sending email with imap backend: Only variables should be assigned by reference
Tickets since 2.4.0.alpha1:
[ZP-1104] Have a device specific log file
[ZP-1122] Sync loop failsafe - check for out-of-memory condition
[ZP-1153] Debian packaging: run tools als webserver user
[ZP-1183] Use custom header for remote IP (e.g. HTTP_X_REAL_IP)
[ZP-1205] Set custom sync period per store (KOE feature)
[ZP-1206] Statically configured folders can not have flags
[ZP-1233] Meeting requests default to GMT timezone
[ZP-1235] Improve guessTZNameFromPHPName
[ZP-1242] Check for cpid directly instead of getting charset
[ZP-1260] Improve isset in ASDevice->GetFolderSyncStatus()
[ZP-1283] Build rh-php56-php-memcached for RHEL 6+7 with SCL
[ZP-1305] Show KOE last connection time in z-push-admin
[ZP-1307] Unable to accept Meeting Request on iOS 11
[ZP-1308] Incompatible PHP 5.4 code in FileStateMachine
[ZP-1313] Remove TNEF class
[ZP-1315] Carddav backend, EMAIL should only contain email address
[ZP-1318] Caldav only set ORGANIZER if ATTENDEE
[ZP-1319] Caldav only save DESCRIPTION if it’s not empty
[ZP-1320] Caldav X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT support
[ZP-1321] Carddav support rare phone types
[ZP-1324] Carddav, $message->asbody->data can be NULL
[ZP-1326] AirWatch Boxer not working on iOS
[ZP-1327] Add KOE Impersonate feature flag
[ZP-1331] Use z-push as default group for config files and directories.
- Ticket ZP-1104 causes the
DeviceIDto be added to the log file name, when a user is in the special log users.
- Changes in the main configuration file:
- The ability to add flags (e.g. to suppress reminders of calendars in KOE)
- The parameter
USE_X_FORWARDED_FOR_HEADERwas superseded by
USE_CUSTOM_REMOTE_IP_HEADER. The new parameter allows you to specify any header to identify the remote IP (
- A new KOE flag was added (used by KOE 2.0).
Please modify your configuration file accordingly!
- Ticket ZP-1104 causes the
The pre-final repository is now using release/2.4 branch. Current version of the pre-final repository is 2.4.0.beta1+0.