Migration from Zarafa 7.1.14 to Kopano

• Hi there,

I have an older server with Debian 7 (Wheezy), Apache 2.2, MySQL and I want to migrate to a younger and more secure system (Debian 9 stable) under new hardware.
    The Zarafa Version on the old server is 7.1.14.51822

There are 10 users colaborating using only(!) the calendar-groupware-function in Outlook 2003 (I dont want to change the mailclient) with Zarafa Outlook client and on iOS and Android Smartphones with z-push.
    (there’s no mailing or other things at all).

If possible I would like to migrate to kopano on a Debian 9 with Apache 2.4, PHP 7 and MySQL.

Before I try to migrate I have some questions maybe you can answer me:

Can I continue using Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 under Kopano? If yes, what version of Zarafa Outlook Client do I have to use and where do I get it?

What kopano packages do I need for using calendar-groupware-functionality via Outlook and Smartphones? (If its optional I dont need webaccess or kopano desktop client)

After setting up the kopano-packages can I just copy the mysql-db from zarafa and replace the kopano-db? Or how do I move the data fro old to new system?

Regards,
    klausguenter

Looks like your connection to Kopano Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.