we are searching for a ‘SmartHost’-service that is big enough to adequately manage Spam- and Virus-filtering, but is also available for professional support in case of troubles.
By a SmartHost-service I mean an external Spam-/Virus-filter that we can use to ‘hide behind’ to prevent IP-blacklisting for our customers.
Ideally the service would provide:
- Spam- and Virus-filtering for both incoming and outgoing mail
- Delivery to and from the service via Postfix via multiple IP-adresses, for customers with redundant Internetconnections
- Usefull interface to ‘unblock’ false negatives and to ‘train’ false positives
- Buffering of mail in case our own on-premise Kopano-server(s) is/are unavailable
- Affordable. It doesn’t have to be free, but is shouldn’t be a moneydrain either. We prefer a per-domain pricing plan
Extra bonus-plus-credits would be:
- Possibility to ‘archive’ (or ‘tap’) both incoming and outgoing messages for later retrieval (for forensic/accountability reasons)
- Webmail access for end-users to their buffered and/or blocked mail
I assume more of the readers of this forum would be interested.
Maybe you are using such a service, of maybe you provide such a service.
We would like to know you!