Issues Resolving user Kopano-Server/Kopano-Dagent
mniehren last edited by
i found a very strange behaviour on the current Kopano-Version V8.7.17.
There are 2 Users on my test system: michael and heinz. Michael has the Display Name
“Michael Niehren” and heinz has the Display Name “Michael”. In that constellation an
cat <mailfile> | kopano-dagent michael
brings the following error in the dagent.log:
code_textJan 11 14:16:02 kopano-dagent: Failed to resolve recipient michael (1) Jan 11 14:16:02 kopano-dagent: HRESULT deliver_recipient(pym_plugin_intf*, const char*, bool, FILE*, DeliveryArgs*): ResolveUser failed: not found (8004010f) Jan 11 14:16:02 kopano-dagent: HRESULT direct_delivery(int, char**, DeliveryArgs&&, FILE*, bool): deliver_recipient failed: not found (8004010f)
in the kopano-server log you find:
code_textMon Jan 11 14:16:02 2021: [info ] Resolved multiple users for search "michael".
and the mail was no delivered to michael.
If i change the Display Name of heinz to “Heinz” or even “Michael Niehren” (the same as user michael), everything work’s as expeced. It seems that only if the Display Name matched another username, the error occur’s.