Calendar sharing without Kopano?
raiden last edited by
Hello, I have the following setup and its working great.
- php 7.3.24
- Latest exim 4.94/dovecot (220.127.116.11)
- Z-Push latest version of develop from git.(f7cc4efe307) [Combined, imap, caldav, carddav]
- Latest Sabre-dav 4.1.3 (For CalDav + CardDav using IMAP for authenticating + sqlite for data)
- 2 computers with Outlook 2019
I have Outlook 2019 setup without any issues and I can view all my emails and see my subscribed imap folders plus I can see my own default Calender where I can add/remove items from it. (and see it synchronized between multiple outlook devices)
One feature/functionality that is very important is being able to share calendars with other people on my system without using Kopano. Has anyone else been able to do it? I tried looking at other documentation and googling but I couldn’t find anything. I am trying to create/simulate a global calendar for everyone to read/write by creating a test account and share that users default calendar to everyone. I tried the following.
- firstname.lastname@example.org has a default calendar.
- email@example.com has a default calendar.
- I have logged into Sabre-dav as firstname.lastname@example.org and gave read/write access of the default calendar to email@example.com. [gave calendar-proxy-read+calendar-proxy-write]
- Opened Outlook as user firstname.lastname@example.org and cannot see that calendar.
Any ideas? If this feature currently doesn’t exist in the current z-push git code (that doesn’t require Kopano) then I can see that functionality being very important to a lot of people to get added.
Thank you for your time.