Files 3.0.0 final available
Files 3.0.0 final
This release provides the following changes:
A complete rewrite of the Files hierarchy code, resulting in many bug fixes and improvements, such as
- Newly created folders show up below other files
- Uploaded file in a sub folder visible again after deleting it from that sub folder
- Sub folder still visible after deletion
- Focus is not shifted to files tab when selecting folders in hierarchy
- Navigation bar not working after renaming parent folder
- Wrong location of folder hierarchy context menu after creating a folder
- Delete request gets send twice when deleting a folder
- Check for sub folders in files hierarchy
- Updated ‘add to’ and ‘add from’ dialogs
- Fixed Copy clipboard functionality
Due to some improvements we had to make in the WebApp code, this version requires at least WebApp 3.5.8.
The same version requirement is set to the
files owncloud plugin, due to similar required changes.
We’ve also added a button (right-click account) to reload the files hierarchy.
Note: This behavior can be slow, due to the re-creation of the cache. We’re hoping to improve the speed in the future.
Many php files has been changed, so after upgrading from v2 to v3 it’s possible an error will be shown in WebApp if a user stays logged on. In WebApp this is communicated to the user with: “We encountered a problem. This might be caused by upgrading a plugin. Please re-login to resolve the issue”
The changelog can be found here.