Since installing the WebMeetings plugin we have noticed strange behaviour with WebApp/DeskApp where we are periodically unable to make changes to the permissions of Mail Stores or Folders.
I’m not 100% sure this is WebMeetings related, but the timing seems to coincidental.
More often then not disabling the WebMeetings plugin fixes the problem.
However I have on more then one occurrence seen where webmeetings didn’t make a difference at all and I did the following:
- I am unable to modify permissions on a mail store.
- As a test I modify a completely different folder (one of mine for instance) which works.
- I return to the original folder I was trying to modify and this time it works!
I can’t seem to find any pattern to it! This behaviour happens across different browsers, OSes and users.