WebApp 3.5.12 final available
This release provides the following changes:
- Import VCF via upload (context menu folder)
- Convert all HTML entities when converting HTML to plaintext
- Bullet/number lists send from various Outlook versions are cleaned up correctly
- Bug fix: Can not download attachments from ‘edit as new’ message
- Bug fix: Disabling the end date in Out of Office switches Out of Office off
More bug fixes and improvements can be found in the complete changelog here.
If you have feedback, we’d like to hear it here in the forum.
Gerald last edited by Gerald
Made various fixes to the “Out of Office (OOF) for another user” feature. Including fixes for an admin to set OOF and we lowered the required permissions for a user, now set to the “Secretary” profile.
This fix was from 3.5.11 and not from 3.5.12 but I’ve just now tried it in 3.5.12 and it indeed seems to work fine now. Admin can now set OOF for the users - very important feature. Thank you for fixing this!