WebApp 3.5.1 was uploaded to the pre-final directory. In this release we’ve introduced the following functionality:
Keyword Query Language support for search
Keyword Query Language (KQL) can now be used inside the search bar.
Supported search queries and combinations are:
body attachment Subject Sender CC BCC TO Category
You can use either
= in a query. Examples:
body:kopano AND attachment:annoucement.txt subject=bug AND NOT cc=customer
Various other improvements:
- Disable “What’s new dialog” for all users. Can be found in config.php.dist
- Icon colors can be adjusted in JSON themes. Only ‘Breeze’ icon set is supported.
- PHP memory reduced in Global Address Book
- Bug fix with mail counters and notifications when kopano-server was started again
- Shared calendars are loaded alphabetically in hierarchy
- And many more…
The complete changelog can be found here.
If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it here in the forum.