kopano-search-8.6.90 openSUSE unresolvable dependencies

The kopano-search package currently in the openSUSE server:mail repo cannot be installed without overriding its dependency check. It’s buit with a requirement for ‘poppler-utils’ but that doesn’t exist in openSUSE, the equivalent package is ‘poppler-tools’. If this hasn’t been spotted already, hopefully this will help the maintainer when the next version is built for that repo. As far as I can tell, search works fine despite the broken dependency.

Thanks!

Forgot to say that’s openSUSE Leap 15.0

This is still the case with 8.7.80

Hello. Has this been logged to be fixed (I’ll do it myself if someone can point me at the bug tracking system)? The kopano-search package for openSUSE cannot be installed without overriding its dependency check. It’s built with a requirement for ‘poppler-utils’ but that doesn’t exist in openSUSE, the equivalent package is ‘poppler-tools’.

Thanks.

Afaik this should be resolved for “our” packages, but the packages from opensuse are not built by Kopano itself. If you have an account for build.opensuse.org you can open a request for change at https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/server:mail:kopano