S/MIME plugin 2.2.1 is made available in the pre-final directory.

In this minor release we fixed cleanups of S/MIME related items in the /tmp folder. Additionally changing the passphrase from the plugin settings works better, since we’re cleanup old cached passphrases.

We’ve also updated some html strings for WebApp 3.4.22 and later.

The complete list can be found in the changelog.

Updating can be done through the repositories, packages can be downloaded from the portal or from the download server. For community members nightly packages are available here.

If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it here in the forum.