Hi @ all,
My Ubuntu Server 18.04 is now running fine with Zarafa Kopano 8.6.80. I have a lot of e-mails on my old installation which is on my synology. Now I want to transfer the data to this new server.
I have read a lot about that. There are different ways.
- Migrate the old database to the new. Since I’m a lucky guy (once I hope) because I have Zarafa 7.2.1 unfortunately not 7.2.3 . As far I read it should be possible to migrate.
My plan is:
- Save the old database
- Move the database which is including all the attachments to the new server
- What else do I need to do?
- Do I have to replace the already created database?
- Is there no script needed?
- export to .pst and import in Kopano
This works but I have on the contacts already some strange letters in it. So that’s why I want to use this as backup solution.
Does anyone found a tutorial on the web which is showing a migration step by step?
Thanks for your support - This is the last step :=)