Hi Kopano Team,
since latest upgrade I discovered that after moving mails from inbox some of them loosing their received date property. Don’t know if other props get lost too. I get everydoy some status mails from my router and repeaters (Fritz! Equipment, latest firmware) in my inbox and move them manually by sometimes by smartphone (z-push latest stable 2.4.3), sometimes by client (outlook + zarafa-client 220.127.116.11). They get moved in blocks of 3 messages and some of them in destination folder are without received date if I look at the message list in destination folder by outlook client. In server log I cannot find any entry that might be related to the date and time I’ve moved the messages.
Sorry but no further details available. If you have an idea what I should check please tell me the commands I should issue and I will provide you the results…