Filter Rules disappearing



  • I cleared the cache with kopano-srvadm --clear-cache=all after the rules disappeared (~20 rules) and they didn’t came back. With kopano-backup --only-meta -u <username> -f Inbox the rules file was empty but with SELECT h.owner, val_binary FROM properties AS p INNER JOIN hierarchy AS h ON p.hierarchyid=h.id WHERE tag=0x3FE1 all rules were listed in the output. So everything was still in the db. I can go up to about ~15 simple rules (if sender address is X move to folder Y) until the rules disappear.



  • My rules went back after running ‘kopano-cli --clear-cache’



  • Okay, my rules came back after the “clear-cache”, but only one of them is working: it’s the one with the ‘subject-rule’.
    All with ‘sent-to-rules’ don’t work …



  • Anyway it’s fixed in 8.6.90.80 / 8.7.80.283 and newer.



  • @jengelh Thank you!



  • @jengelh

    Thanks!



  • @jengelh

    Thanks!



  • @jengelh said in Filter Rules disappearing:

    Anyway it’s fixed in 8.6.90.80 / 8.7.80.283 and newer.

    I have installed the update, but nothing has changed: only the ‘subject rule’ works …
    Do I have to do someting more than installing the fix?



  • Hello,

    maybe the error is with the email-address?

    I went through all email addresses and did a ‘save’ without changing the addresses.
    Before the 'update I got following content:

     *  PR_RULE_CONDITION:
         *  RES_SUBRESTRICTION subobject PR_MESSAGE_RECIPIENTS
             *  RES_COMMENT
                 *  Restriction:
                     *  RES_PROPERTY 0x300b0102 == binary("SMTP:ENBW@UELLERN.DE")
                 *  tag 0x60000003 1
                 *  tag 0x00010102 binary("SMTP:ENBW@UELLERN.DE")
                 *  tag 0x0001001f "enbw@uellern.de <enbw@uellern.de>"
                 *  PR_DISPLAY_TYPE 0
    

    And after the ‘update’ I got:

     *  PR_RULE_CONDITION:
         *  RES_SUBRESTRICTION subobject PR_MESSAGE_RECIPIENTS
             *  RES_COMMENT
                 *  Restriction:
                     *  RES_PROPERTY 0x300b0102 == binary("SMTP:ENBW@UELLERN.DE\0")
                 *  tag 0x60000003 1
                 *  tag 0x00010102 binary("SMTP:ENBW@UELLERN.DE\0")
                 *  tag 0x0001001f "enbw@uellern.de <enbw@uellern.de>"
                 *  PR_DISPLAY_TYPE 0
    

    So the addresses have changed a little. There has been added a ‘\0’ after each address …

    Now I’m waiting if ‘save’ did the job …



  • Now the email-rules are working too …


Log in to reply