WebApp 3.4.15 was synchronized to the pre-final directory today.
In this release we fixed the following:
- EML files can be uploaded from your filesystem into WebApp folders. The option is available from the context menu of a mail folder.
- We have added a ‘Share folder’ button to the context menu structure so that the folder permission dialog can be accessed faster.
- The permission window title is changed based on the opened folder.
- A hover card with contact actions is implemented when hovering a recipient.
- Free/Busy publishing can be disabled.
The changelog can be found here.
If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it here in the forum.