thanks for answer, I see no related error entry in server.log, apache error log or anywhere else. Exactly this is part of my problem since I even don’t know where to start searching for. The Subfolders are simply not there in WebApp but they are there in Outlook with Zarafa Mapi Client.
There are some further informations that I can provide right now. With Outlook Spy I managed to open the IPM_SUBTREE Folder. Within this folder I see differences from working User folders. The following Properties are missing:
PR_FOLDER_TYPE, PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS, PR_HASATTACH, PR_CREATION_TIME,
PR_SUBFOLDERS is true in working but False in not working Mailbox
PR_FOLDER_CHILD_COUNT is <> 0 in working but 0 in not working Mailbox
I’ve tried already to add the fields using outlook spy and python but being unsuccessful with both. Outlook Spy - since the last both fields mentioned are Autocalc fields for him is not able to modify them.
If I try to add the fields or modify them with python and query them right after the change, I get shown what I expect. If I recreate the folder object and read the fields again - NUTS! The changes are away again :-(
Only thing in server log that I can find after the update is following - absolutly unrelated - message that is logged so much that I don’t want to count it manually ;-)
Sat Apr 21 14:45:02 2018: [error ] KDatabase::I_Update() query failed: “Table ‘zarafa.clientupdatestatus’ doesn’t exist”, query: DELETE FROM clientupdatestatus where userid=105
Sat Apr 21 14:45:02 2018: [error ] SQL  Failed: Table ‘zarafa.clientupdatestatus’ doesn’t exist, Query Size: 47, Query: “DELETE FROM clientupdatestatus where userid=105”