DeskApp 1.6 is available
DeskApp 1.6.22 was synchronized to the final directory today.
In this version DeskApp received a major refactoring, allowing us to introduce several improvements:
- Add support for ssl client certificates
- Enhanced Proxy Handling: proxy auth now also works in the WebApp window
- Reduced dependencies
- Several UI improvements
On top of the changes we made in the pre-release we fixed:
- Ini import download section is not mandatory anymore
- Download option ‘ask on every download’ is now fixed
- DeskApp backend upgrade to NW.js 0.28.2 (Chromium 64 and Node 9.5.0)
The full changelog can be found here.
What is the difference between these two (the en-name is different):
@klausade The -en version is a single language msi.
Usable for GPO installs, because the default multilanguage msi doesn’t work (has no neutral lcalization).
But this is only the installer language, the deskapp inside remains the same.
@bjoernneumann Tusen takk, thanks.