WebApp 3.5.10 final available

• Kopano

This release provides the following changes:

• Ability to select other users mailbox when settings Out of Office
      Entire store of the other user should be opened, and owner permissions on the entire store is required.
    • All email addresses from to/cc/bcc field can now be copied
    • Arrow keys now work as expected with Firefox on Ubuntu
    • Default folder is selected in rules select folder dialog
    • After adding a flag, plain text is no longer visible in search preview
    • Some umlauts no longer missing for certain emails when reply/forward in plain text editor

The changelog can be found here

Updating can be done through the repositories, packages can be downloaded from the portal or from the download server. For community members nightly packages are available here.

If you have feedback, we’d like to hear it here in the forum.

• Hi,

I’m getting an error when I try to update

failure: repodata/repomd.xml from webapp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
    https://serial:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@download.kopano.io/supported/webapp:/final/RHEL_7/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found

• Kopano

@madpatrick I see some repo files are missing for rpm based distros. Also for pre-final and master. I’m looking into this.

• Hi,

I see the same problem with SLES 12!

Retrieving repository 'Kopano-webapp' metadata ......................................................................................................[error]
    Repository 'Kopano-webapp' is invalid.
    [Kopano-webapp|https://serial@download.kopano.io/supported/webapp:/final/SLE_12/] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
    Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository.
    Skipping repository 'Kopano-webapp' because of the above error.

When will this be fixed?

Walter

• Kopano

@WalterHof I will place a comment here when it’s fixed.

• Ability to select other users mailbox when settings Out of Office
      Entire store of the other user should be opened, and owner permissions on the entire store is required.

This is a really good new feature, thank you for implementing this!

• Kopano

@WalterHof @madpatrick
    The repo should be fixed now.

• @marty When trying to update on CentOS 7 i now get this error:

Retrieving key from https://serial:<serial>@download.kopano.io/supported/webapp:/final/RHEL_7/repodata/repomd.xml.key

The GPG keys listed for the “Final repository for Kopano-webapp (RHEL_7)” repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
    Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

Failing package is: kopano-webapp-plugin-spell-de-de-2.0.0.3-38.1.noarch
    GPG Keys are configured as: https://serial:<serial>@download.kopano.io/supported/webapp:/final/RHEL_7/repodata/repomd.xml.key

Did i miss anything or should updating work the same way as before?

• Kopano

@happenpappen

Can you clean your repo (yum clean <repo) and try again?

• @marty Yes, i did a “yum clean all” before writing my post (sorry, should have mentioned that) and tried it right now. The message stays the same…

• @marty

Also getting an error

warning: /var/cache/yum/x86_64/7/Kopano-webapp/packages/kopano-webapp-lang-3.5.10.2410-106.1.noarch.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID ec07c591: NOKEY
    Public key for kopano-webapp-lang-3.5.10.2410-106.1.noarch.rpm is not installed

• @marty said in WebApp 3.5.10 final available:

Ability to select other users mailbox when settings Out of Office

Thanks for this feature, but if the owner permissions (e.g. for a Univention & Kopano Admin user by default not set for all other users) are not (yet) assigned, the selection or drop-down entry for this user is displayed deceptively anyway, even an alleged takeover of an auto-reply activation, but this of course does not work.

So you should either give Kopano Admin users automatic owner permissions for all other users and of course only display the dropdown entry in the Auto Reply GUI if all rights are available and the Auto Reply can really be activated for the respective user. Additionally you should point out to the place in the GUI that owner permissions are necessary if you want to activate Auto-Reply for other users.

Just my 2 cents
    Robert